Thursday, December 18, 2008

Grandma Pam's here!

Posted by: Cal

My mom arrived yesterday by plane from the Tri-Cities. She could barely contain her excitement as she called me three times on my way to the airport to see if I was there yet.
When she (finally) got to our apartment, she was able to hold her granddaughter Cleo.




Then the next day she bought her like five trillion pink outfits.

(Plus she's sitting here this morning in the Seattle snow as we plan to do nothing all day and she learns how to make a blog.)

4 comments:

Amandalicious said...

Hi Pam!

CalandStacia said...

Grandma Pam says, "Hi Amanda."

Anonymous said...

Oh you guys are great!
Keep the posts coming! They remind me when Gavin and I brought Nolan home!
Thanks!

And HI Pam!

Anonymous said...

A trillion pink outfits?? Grandma Pam Rocks! There is nothing like a grandbaby to remind you how good life can be.

Love you guys,
Val