Friday, December 12, 2008

The best part of waking up...

When I wake up in the morning, I get to look at this sweet face next to me. I'm not interested in permanent co-sleeping, but I found that right now, in order to get sleep myself, I need Cleo next to me at night. This way, when I wake up once or twice each hour I can quickly confirm that she is still breathing, then fall back asleep. I'm sure it won't be long before I'm ready to move her to the bassinet. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

Today Cleo and I have an action packed agenda. We will be walking to the Sip and Ship to select Christmas cards and then we need to go to the grocery store for milk. This will by my most physically challenging day to date. I think I may end up driving to the grocery store instead of walking. We'll have to see how it goes. Also, will try to get awake pictures of Cleo to go with all the sleepy ones I seem to be getting.

No comments: