Wednesday, December 3, 2008

For Dana

This one's for Dana who requested more posts, and for Angie, whose lunch break will be over soon. Not much to report on the Stacia front. She's still trucking along. She's made the joke that she'll be one of those prairie women who fart and a baby comes out with no warning. We'll see.

From our window in our birthing suite we can see the Ballard 711 and Safeway. They seem right next door to each other from this vantage. Weird.



Also, Stacia requested a picture of me be put on the blog. She here's one of us together.



Baby's 'bout the get the dirt off its shoulders...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Guys! You are about to start the adventure of a lifetime!! I'm sending positive thoughts that all is going well. So, Stacia's on pit but no epidural and managing the pain just fine, still mobile, etc? That's amazing!! Love the posts. I'm eagerly staying tuned.

Christine said...

Happy smiling just-about-to-be-parents!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, just for me??? I blush!

Hey Cal, since you liked my last suggestions, may I be so bold as to suggest a new post where we can bet gender and birth time/weight/height?

Ya know, something to entertain us worker bees while we hit refresh on our browsers all day... ;)