Friday, January 16, 2009

Tiny Sleeper


In preparation for her big move to sleeping in her crib (date to be determined) I've started having Cleo nap in her crib during the day. She looks so, so tiny in this seemingly giant crib!

And by the way, my baby has been sleeping through the night for about four or five days now. Seriously. Thank God! I've heard it happens as a fluke for a week or two around this age, but I'm praying it just continues. I'm a much happier mommy when my little lady sleeps well.

I have the best baby in the world!

3 comments:

laura said...

I am so happy for you!! I had to wait 7mo. to get my first full night of sleeping, and once it happened I could hear angels singing!!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome- I'm so jealous! She does look so tiny and adorable in that crib...
-Jana

emily said...

I want to see more pictures :-) I am sure you are super busy...