Friday, January 9, 2009

Five weeks, two days, and counting...



Cleo loves the morning time. She's always smiling and making cute noises when she first wakes up. Well, sometimes she has to snack first before the smiles start, but she's pretty darn cute in the morning. Here are some pictures of her smiles, and her first wave to the camera.

Also, the stroller is like my totally favorite. We went for the first walk in the stroller today and I've never been more in love with a canvas and plastic contraption in my life. I heart stroller. It smells like freedom. I bet that's what France smells like too. Instead of freedom fries they should have called them freedom strollers. Makes total sense.

So to Cal's amazing coworkers - THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for Cleo's Freedom Stroller!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Great pictures! And glad we got to meet Cleo last night.

The stroller does feel great, doesn't it?! The only problem I found was shopping downtown at Pacific Place. Gave me a lot more empathy for people in wheelchairs when I had to try and find the ramp to take the elevators (bad design there) and to switch levels at Barnes and Noble.

Amandalicious said...

Oh my, she is so precious you guys!

Anonymous said...

Her smiles are awesome! Is it my imagination or she smiling quite early? I think so... such a beautiful girl!
Love you guys and counting down the days to her first trip over the pass!
-Jana