Friday, January 2, 2009

4 weeks!

While my sweet one is napping, I'll steal a few moments to update this here blog. This has been a big week for Cleo with many firsts. As of Wednesday, Cleo is officially four weeks old! We had a pediatrician appointment. She is now 8lbs 6.4oz and 22 inches long. That's an inch and a half of growth in four short weeks! Can you imagine that? No wonder she's so sleepy and hungry :-) This growth necessitated a ride in the swing while Daddy adjusted the shoulder straps on her car seat - this picture captured her still blue eyes nicely I think.



In other firsts, Cleo had her nails trimmed for the first time and also slept a full night in her bassinet instead of in bed with Mommy and Daddy. This was hard on me, but I have to admit I slept a bit better.


Today there was a bit of sunshine so I held her and myself in front of the window to catch some rays. (Good tip Grandma Karen!) Aren't her eyelashes getting long? So lovely...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, lookie at those big blue peepers!!