Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Thousand Words

Posted by: Cal

I love teh Internets, I freaking love them. What I don't love, though, is digital. Some of my fave albums I own on vinyl. Not that I dislike MP3s, there's just something to be said about the tangible. The touchable. The artwork.
I also can't stand digital photography. I understand some artists can shoot digital and still take fantastic photos, but there's really something to be said for film. The quality. The suspense. Looking at prints from a roll for the first time.
So, for the first time ever, dear readers, here are some of my 35mm photos of Cleo:







3 comments:

Amandalicious said...

Those are really beautiful, Cal. Those eyes! Even without color they stand out.

Margaret Dybash said...

Gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Cal, I totally agree with you regarding touchable art. I too hate digital and what I call "mystery music". Everything now comes from some vacuous origin and is eroding the word "nostalgia" from our vocabulary. I thought it was just because I'm old - so it's refreshing to know that at least one young person feels the same. Love the pics of Cleo.
Gwen