Thursday, March 26, 2009

16 Weeks


Cleo -

You continue to grow and change so quickly. You are now able to roll over from your tummy to your back. You've also rolled once from your back to your tummy, but I have yet to record it in your baby book. You were on the edge of a blanket and I think you fell off the edge more than you rolled. However, in case you'd prefer to consider that your first time, it happened on March 21st.

You are such a good baby. So far your schedule is quite consistent, and you continue to sleep through the night (mostly). You are working on going to bed earlier, closer to nine. You sleep until about 5am, wake for snack, then continue sleeping until 8:30 or so.

You are babbling and cooing and making all sorts of baby noises, but you only do it a few times a day. The rest of the time you seem to be in observational mode - just absorbing your surroundings. You are quick to smile and it is so much fun talking to you.

Last week I started working again and you've been spending your weekdays with nanny Paige. So far you've been a very good girl for her and you seem to like her a lot. I miss you terribly when I'm away and while I'm working, but I have to admit it feels good to be doing some critical thinking again.

Baby girl, you are my favorite. I love you.

-Mommy

No comments: